Situated in the North East of England, Newcastle has excellent transport links with major UK and international cities.
Newcastle is easy to get to:
- Road – the A1(M) running north to south passes close by the city centre
- Rail – Newcastle is about 3 hours from London
- Air – Newcastle International Airport is only seven miles away. Newcastle International Airport has direct links to many European airports and can also be reached via hubs at Amsterdam, Brussels, London and Paris airports. Destinations can be found at the http://www.newcastleairport.com/destination-map
- Coach/Bus – the main coach station is located in the city centre
- Sea – ferries run from nearby North Shields to Holland
We have a number of maps to help you find your way around the city and campus.